Top Ten Things to Say to a Worry Wart
1. 99% of the things you worry about will never happen
2. Remember today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
3. Worrying will never change the outcome
4. Focus on the positives and soon the negatives will disappear
5. Be a Warrier not a Worrier
6. Worrying is like praying or manifesting what you do not want
7. Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength
8. Don’t worry just care and be prepared
9. Why worry if you have done the very best you can. Worrying wont make it any better
10. Worrying is literally betting against yourself.
3 Questions to help Worry Warts
1. What are the Facts currently in front of me?
Facts are objective pieces of information that are supported by evidence. If it cant be proven, its not a fact.
2. Do I have control over the things I worry about?
Just focus on the things you can control. Which is your locus of control. You cannot control the weather, taxes or the person who cut you off in traffic, all you can control is yourself and your reaction.
3. What would I have missed out on if my worries didn’t come true?
You are actually missing out on a good moment right here and now wasting your energy on a future event that may or may not happen the way you are planning it in your worry state of mind.
Did you hear that i have written a Number 1 Best Selling Book called Worry - A Worry
Wart's Guide to Self Mastery?
To get to know more about me and my services head to www.worrywart.com.au
Free Meditations and book your free discovery session with me now where we look at where you are at now and where you want to be and all the bits in between